Stainless Steel Sport Exhaust Headers for MINI Cooper S R50, R52, R53 2002-06 with supercharged engine and manual transmission. These high performance headers were developed in Germany by a leading tuner and are manufactured out of heavy gauge T304 stainless steel for long life. Each set of headers in includes a cat by pass pipe for testing. This bypass pipe is intended for track and off road use only unless you weld in catalytic converters. Features:
- Design utilizes a F1-style 4 into 1 merge collector for reduced turbulence which creates more horsepower and torque
- All T304 stainless steel heavy tubing, TIG welded and polished finish
- Includes O2 (lambda) sensor ports just like the original down pipe configuration.Does not include catalytic converters - not usable on the public roads! Check your local regulations!
- Improvement is approximately 12 hp.
- Design utilizes flex joint to isolate engine vibration.
- When the test pipe is installed and since it does not include a catalytic converter - it is not usable on the public roads! Check your local regulations! This test pipe includes an O2 sensor bung to install your O2 sensor.
- Headers really make the car noticeably faster across the rpm range with minimal additional noise
- Straight forward installation. The header includes a flexible joint for any slight adjustments that may be necessary. Kit comes complete with hardware and gaskets.
MINI Cooper Hatchback 2 door R50 2002-06
MINI Cooper S Hatchback 2 door R53 2002-06
MINI Cooper Convertible R52 2005-08