Now available with 200 cell sport catalytic converter to reduce emissions.
This Stainless Steel Sport Exhaust Headers for MINI Cooper S R50, R52, R53 2002-06 with supercharged engine and manual transmission is the same as our non catted version except we have replaced the straight through by pass pipe with a 200 cell catalytic converter. This model replaces our older 1 piece design to improve installation and handling. These high performance headers were developed in Germany by a leading tuner and are manufactured out of heavy gauge T304 stainless steel for long life. Features:
- Design utilizes a F1-style 4 into 1 merge collector for reduced turbulence which creates more horsepower and torque
- All T304 stainless steel heavy tubing, TIG welded and polished finish
- Includes O2 (lambda) sensor ports just like the original down pipe configuration.Now includes 200 cell catalytic converter - Check your local regulations!
- Improvement is approximately 10 hp.
- Design utilizes flex joint to isolate engine vibration.
- When the test pipe is installed with the sport cat it reduces emission, however, it may not pass local regulations! This cat pipe includes an O2 sensor bung to install your O2 sensor.
- Headers really make the car noticeably faster across the rpm range with minimal additional noise
- Straight forward installation. The header includes a flexible joint for any slight adjustments that may be necessary. Kit comes complete with hardware and gaskets.
- This header has not passed California CARB
MINI Cooper Hatchback 2 door R50 2002-06
MINI Cooper S Hatchback 2 door R53 2002-06
MINI Cooper Convertible R52 2005-08