Catless Downpipe for BMW 330I XI/520i/530i 2016 on with B46 2.0 L I4 turbo engine. The B46 is a Super Ultra Low Emissions (SULEV) engine and is the primary engine used in the USA.
Eliminates the largest restriction in your exhaust. 4 1/2" input flange with 4" mandrel bent downpipe manufactured out of 304 stainless steel, TIG welded with brushed finish. For left hand drive models only! Features:
- Straight-through design allows for maximum power and sound.
- Straight-through tubing section replaces the heavy and restrictive OEM catalytic converters for maximum power and sound
- Includes flex joint to reduce vibration from the engine and allows alignment during installation
- Improves horsepower and torque significantly. Approximately 25 HP with a tune.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM primary catalytic converters
- Less thermal load on the turbocharger
- Reduces turbo lag
BMW 330i/ix B46 G20G21 2019 on
BMW Z4 sDrive 30i B46 G29 2019 on
These parts are intended for off road or track use only!
This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.