Catless Downpipe Set for BMW 135i 2 & 4 door 2007-10 E82, E88, 1M 2011 E82/ BMW 335i 2007-10 E90, E91, E92, E93, 335is 2011-13 E92, E93 with N54 motor.
These downpipes are a full 3" downpipe and are manufactured out of 304 stainless steel with brushed finish. Each pipe includes 2 X O2 sensor bungs so you can transfer your oxygen sensors over to our downpipes allowing the ECU to continue to operate as normal. You have removed the cats so you will need to reprogram the ECU or get a CEL fix to avoid a CEL light on your instrument panel. Features:
- We have found a superior pipe bender with a higher tech bender who can bend these pipes without cutting and welding. This superior fabrication technique creates a smoother interior pipe ensuring better air flow than cutting and welding pieces.
- This straight-through tubing section replaces the heavy and restrictive OEM catalytic converters for maximum power and sound; recommended for track/off-road use only. For left hand drive models only!
- Straight-through design allows for maximum power and sound. Less back pressure improves turbo response and improves horsepower and torque significantly. Typical gains are 20-25 HP
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM primary catalytic converters. Do not fit ix models.
- Less thermal load on the turbocharger.
- Reduces turbo lag.
- Our downpipes come complete with gaskets and bolts
BMW 135i 2 door e82 2008-10These parts are intended for off road or track use only!
BMW 135i 3 door hatchback e81 2008-10
BMW 135i 5 door hatchback e87 2008-10
BMW 135i 2 door convertible e83 2008-10
BMW 335i 4 door sedan e90 2007-10
BMW 335i/is 2 door coupe e92 2007-10
BMW 335i/is convertible e93 2007-10
BMW 1M coupe e87 2011-12
This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.