Catless downpipes for BMW 535i e60 2007-2010 w/N54B30 motor. These downpipes are a full 3" downpipe and are manufactured out of 304 stainless steel with brushed finish. You can encounter Cat light being on since you have removed the cats so you may have to reprogram the ECU or get a CEL fix such as our mini cat to turn the light off on your instrument panel.
This straight-through tubing section replaces the heavy and restrictive OEM catalytic converters for maximum power and sound; recommended for track/off-road use only. Features:
- Straight-through design allows for maximum power and sound. Less back pressure improves turbo response and improves horsepower and torque significantly. Typical gains are 20-25 HP
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM primary catalytic converters.
- Fits RHD and LHD models.
- Each pipe includes 2 X O2 sensor bungs so you can transfer your oxygen sensors over to our downpipes allowing normal operation of the ECU.
- Less thermal load on the turbocharger, Reduces turbo lag
- Our downpipes come complete with gaskets and bolts
BMW 535i e60 sedan 2007-10
BMW 535xi e60 sedan 2007-10
BMW 535xi e61 touring 2007-10 These parts are intended for off road or track use only!
This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.