Stainless steel downpipe for BMW M135i/M235i/335i/435i/M2 F87 model with the 3.0 liter turbocharged N55B30T0 straight 6 motor from 2015-2018. Photographs show the optional model with heat shields. This is the base brushed stainless steel model. Eliminates the largest restriction in your exhaust. Large input flange with 4" mandrel bent downpipe manufactured out of 304 stainless steel, TIG welded with brushed finish. For left hand drive models only! Features:
- Large 4 1/2" inlet flange/ 4" tubing and straight-through design allows for maximum power and sound.
- Straight-through tubing section replaces the heavy and restrictive OEM catalytic converters for maximum power and sound
- Improves horsepower and torque significantly. Approximately 20 HP with a tune.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM primary catalytic converters
- Less thermal load on the turbocharger
- Reduces turbo lag
BMW M135i N55B30T0 F20 2016-18These parts are intended for off road or track use only!
BMW M235i N55B30T0 F22 2016-18
BMW 335i N55B30T0 F30/F31/F34 2016-18
BMW 435i N55B30T0 F32 2016-18
BMW M2 N55B30T0 F87 2016-18
This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.