Catless downpipes coming from Racing Dynamics for the most powerful BMW M5 F90 2017 on. These BMW M5 F90 downpipes are full 3" downpipes and are manufactured out of 304 stainless steel with brushed finish.(Some of the photos show our heat shielded version) Our Gen2 Downpipes now include flex joints in the seconday pipes to improve engine vibration resistance and reduce installation time.
The downpipes also include O2 sensor bungs and mounting bracket in OE locations. Straight-through tubing section replaces the heavy and restrictive OEM catalytic converters for maximum power and sound; recommended for track/off-road use only. For left hand drive models only! Features:
- Large 3" diameter TIG welded 304 stainless steel piping straight-through design allows for maximum power and sound
- Improves horsepower and torque significantly - over 50 HP
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM primary catalytic converters
- Straight-through design provides less thermal load on the turbocharger
- Less back pressure improves turbo response and reduces turbo lag
BMW M5 F90 with S63 motor 2017 on
Note - Photographs show the heat shield version: brushed stainless version, heat shield version and 200 cell catted version are available. The 200 cell sport catted version in 10 weeks for $1695.00.
Select version you want by "Select Option" located above under Price
These parts are intended for off road or track use only! This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways.
This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.