Downpipe for BMW 325d, 330d, 335d E9X with M57 diesel engine 2006-12. Eliminates the largest restriction in your exhaust. Large stainless steel input flange with 76mm/3" mandrel bent downpipe manufactured out of 304 stainless steel, TIG welded with brushed finish. For left hand drive models only! Features:
- Our master downpipes were designed on USA model BMW's so the fit is correct.
- Watch out for low price versions that use standard steel connection flanges, yes lower cost but tend to rust. Our connection flanges are stainless steel.
- Beware of models designed for European models which have different flange orientation connection to the center muffler
- Straight-through tubing section replaces the heavy and restrictive OEM particulate filter for maximum power and sound
- Includes flex joint to reduce vibration from the engine and allows alignment during installation
- Improves horsepower and torque significantly. Approximately 25 HP with a tune.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM primary catalytic converters
- Less thermal load on the turbocharger
- Reduces turbo lag
BMW 325d 3 series E9X with M57 diesel engine 2007-2010
BMW 330d 3 series E9X with M57 diesel engine 2006-2008
BMW 335d 3 series E9X with M57 diesel engine 2007-2012
These parts are intended for off road or track use only!
This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.