This intercooler is design for large BMW's with heavy duty or competition events. This large intercooler provides nearly double the intercooler capacity vs. the OEM size intercoolers for high performance BMW 5 and 6 series models. Advantages:
- Each intercooler is manufactured with bar and plate construction for greater heat dissipation. This design is more efficient transferring heat and minimizes heat soak. Bar and plate will generally recover faster from heat either in the engine compartment or repeated heating from energetic driving. Like at track events.
- Our intercooler design allows us to increase the number of rows in a given frontal area by up to 25% over conventional designs
- Large size and greater capacity - 22 1/2" X 12" X 4" with stepped design. Greater frontal area and nearly double the volume.
- Our intercoolers utilize powder coated finish with excellant thermal characteristics for superior corrosion resistance over bare aluminum especially in the front of cars where rain and debris is blown into the intercooler at pressure and speed.
- Our intercoolers use cast end caps, a bit more expensive but provides more rounded shapes for better airflow. Cast aluminum end caps give the best results in air flow and reliability. Each end cap is TIG welded to the intercooler core.
BMW 535i, ix F07/F10/F11/F18 2009-16
BMW 640i, ix F06/F12/F13 2010-16
BMW 740i F01/F02 2007-12
BMW 5120d, 525d, 530d, 535d F07/F10/F11 2010-16
BMW 640d F06/F12/F13 2010-16
BMW 730d/740d F01/F02 2007-15