Build you own BMW M5 or M6 GTS starting with our Racing Dynamics Competition high performance dual replacement intercoolers. To make power the first thing you need to do is cool the intake air. You can crank up the boost but all you will do is heat the incoming air and gain nothing.This is a special new design that fits in place of the BMW OEM intercoolers and adds additional performance. Features:
- Like our other intercoolers the end caps are cast aluminum rather than weldments to incorporate smooth more fluid air flow unlike welded end caps which tend to have tight corners causing air flow turbulence.
- Our cast aluminum end caps are stronger than the OEM plastic end caps
- Through more efficient design of bar and fin structure we are able to increase the cooling core by 28% providing more cooling to induction air. Colder induction air equals more horsepower.
- Our end caps have air dividers/directors cast in them for an even distribution of intake air through the intercooler
- Our design incorporates a dual pass design with 2 stage water cooling for increased efficiency thus reducing intake air even further.
- Our intercooler is designed as a direct bolt in replacement for the OEM intercooler. All hose inlets and outlets align with the existing engine configuration.
- Extra injection ports are provided.
BMW M5 F10Sedan with 4.4 L S63 twin-turbocharged V8 engine 2012-18
BMW M6 F12 Sedan F12 sedan with 4.4 L S63 twin-turbocharged V8 engine 2012-18
BMW M6 F13 Convertible F13 sedan with 4.4 L S63 twin-turbocharged V8 engine 2012-18
BMW M6 F06 Grand Coupe with 4.4 L S63 twin-turbocharged V8 engine 2012-18