Racing Dynamics has always offered the finest performance enhancements available for Porsche & BMW. With that fact in mind, our performance software is engineered to provide optimum performance under most conditions when utilizing 92 octane or higher fuel. Testing was performed on a Mustang Chassis dyno using a Horiba air/fuel ratio analyzer simulating real world conditions.
For this particular application, Porsche 911 Turbo (996), dyno tests showed gains in horsepower and torque more than 15% over stock with no other modifications. This is the type of gain that you can actually feel in the "seat of your pants" on the street or on the track.
To add to your daily driving pleasure, we have also carefully reworked the part throttle maps to give you better throttle response under all conditions, not just when your foot in to the floor. This particular feature of our software will sharpen the overall "feel" or your car and allow it to be much more responsive to your every input.
Racing Dynamics performance Software features and benefits:
- Optimized fuel and timing maps at full and partial throttle positions
- Improved throttle response under all conditions
- Raised rev-limiters optimized for maximum performance
- Top speed limiters removed if applicable
- Custom programming available for modified vehicles
- All applications are upgradable
Specifications for this particular application are as follows:
- 63 Horsepower
- 80 ft-lbs of torque
- Rev-limiter is raised 200 RPM over stock in every gear
- Boost is raised to 1.0 bar/14.7 psi
- Top speed limiter is removed