High flow downpipe with heat shield for Porsche Cayman Gen III & Boxster Gen IV 2016-20 718 chassis. Test downpipes only for all types of off road driving. Features:
- Exhaust system increases power especially in the low and mid RPM range at off road events
- Improved sound is significant, adding a deep resonant sound and does away with the annoying frequencies as you accelerate through the RPMs.
- Reduce weight - weighs approximately 15 lbs. verses the over 22 lbs. of the stock exhaust - over 7 less than factory exhaust.
- Requires no cutting or modifications to factory exhaust – bolts right on
- Eliminating the restrictive factory catalytic converter adds to drivability.
- Smooth mandrel bent piping ranging from 90mm down to dual 55mm outlets encourages better throttle response and a more exciting exhaust note.
- New hardware is included for the two bolt flanges.
- Retains OEM catalytic converter shape and look
- Heat shield material covers much more pipe area than other manufacturers
- This product is not CARB certified and may not be legal for use on emissions controlled vehicles intended for off road use only due to removal of factory catalytic converters.
Porsche 718 Boxster 2016 - 2020Note - Coming is a 200 cell sport catted version in 10 weeks for $1195.00
Porsche 718 Boxster S 2016 - 2020
Porsche 718 Cayman 2016 - 2020
Porsche 718 Cayman S 2016 - 2020
These parts are intended for off road or track use only!
This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.