Cat By-Pass pipe with basically full heat shield over the pipes for Porsche 991 Turbo 2013 on. The heat shielded pipes reduce the radiant heat from the pipes there by reducing heat decay of electric components in the engine compartment. These By-Pass pipes replace the factory catalytic converters with straight flow pipes. Designed for track use only. Features:
Application ListThese parts are intended for off road or track use only!
- Manufactured in 304 stainless
- Our design includes catalytic converter canisters. Gives an OEM look with catalytic cases but no cats.
- Cats are removed for straight through air flow giving improved torque and horsepower.
- Typical horsepower gains 20+ and torque 20+ ft lbs.
- Reduced weight in the rear of the car.
- By-Pass pipes enhance turbo sound and improve throttle response
- Includes 2 @ O2 sensor bungs in each pipe
- Pipes include high temperature heat shield material over most of the pipes to reduce radiant heat in the engine compartment and force engine heat out the rear of the car. .
This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.