Catted By-Pass pipes with heat shield for Porsche 992 Carrera 2019 on. These By-Pass pipes replace the factory catalytic converters with straight flow pipes. Designed for track use. Features:
- Manufactured in 304 stainless
- Our design includes Euro 200 cell sport cats in the OEM style canisters. Keeps the OEM look.
- Sport Cats improve air and still maintain clean air for the environment. Sport cats reduce obstruction giving improved torque and horsepower.
- The catted pipes shown include high temperature heat shielding to force engine heat out the rear of the car.
- Typical horsepower gains 16+ and torque 18+ ft. lbs.
- Reduced weight in the rear of the car.
- By-Pass pipes enhance turbo sound and improve throttle response
- Includes O2 sensor bungs in each pipe
- Catted pipes include Euro 200 cell sport cats with high temperature heat shield to force engine heat out the rear of the car. This Porsche set of catted by-pass pipes include with heat shield material. Heat shield is used to protect surrounding parts, wires, and hoses against radiant heat from the downpipes, Integrated thermal insulation reduces surface temperature up to 70%.
Porsche Carrera 992 2019+These parts are intended for off road or track use only!
Porsche Carrera 4 992 2019+
Porsche Carrera 4S 992 2019+
Porsche Carrera GTS Turbo, 3.7L 992 2020+
Porsche Targa & Targa 4S 992 2020+
Porsche Carrera GTS Turbo S, 3.7L 992 2020+
This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.