Sport Exhaust headers for Porsche 911 (996/997.1) 1998-2008. These high performance headers were developed in Germany by a leading tuner and are manufactured out of 100% T304 stainless steel for long life. Fits all non-turbo 996 & 997.1 models exc. GT3. Features:
- High performance headers were originally developed in Germany by a leading tuner and are manufactured out of 100% T304 stainless steel including tubing and flanges for long life. Other cheaper models use lower quality 201 stainless for tubing and normal steel for flanges (Rust prone).
Note: Removes primary catalytic converters in OE manifolds, not legal for street use. Check local regulations.
- We recommend purchasing Porsche head bolts. Be careful removing old bolts because they can break due to age.
- Exhaust Tubing is thick wall (1.5mm) 304 stainless steel mandrel bent for long life
- Creates more horsepower and torque across the RPM range, improvement is approximately 20+ hp.
- Design utilizes equal length 42mm (1-5/8") primary tubes and F1-style merge collectors.
- Gaskets are supplied
- Finish is normal 304 stainless finish with purged TIG welds.
Porsche 996 Carrera, Carrera S, Targa all non turbo 3.6L 1997-04
Porsche 997.1 Carrera, Carrera S/4S, Targa all non turbo 3.6/3.8L 2004-08