Twin tailpipe tips for normally aspirated Porsche Carrera 911 (997) 2006 - 2012 with 3.6L and 3.8L engines. Converts dual exhaust pipes
to quad 90 mm tailpipe tips. Inlet is adjustable from 63mm - 70mm . Each tailpipe tip comes with 3 sizing rings allowing mounting on exhaust pipes with OD 63mm, 61.5mm, & 56mm. They do not work on late models with quad exhaust pipes.BE AWARE THESE TAILPIPE TIPS NOW COME IN (2) TWO INLET DAMETERS - LARGE 67MM DOWN TO 56MM AND A SMALLER VERSION - SEE 997 08 00 373 WITH INLET 51MM DOWN. MAKE SURE YOU MEASURE YOUR EXHAUST PIPE TO ORDER THE CORRECT MODEL FOR YOUR PORSCHE. Features:
- Kit is Sold as a pair, left and right.
- Have a center inlet with chrome tips to each side. Base diameter of opening is 67mm. Adjustment rings are provided to fit smaller diameters.
- Polished T304 stainless steel with aircraft quality TIG welding.
- Replaces stock tips on 997 non turbos with 2 exhaust pipes (excludes 4 pipe 911S).
- Perfect fit - just bolt on to OE or aftermarket exhaust system.
- Nice special look!
Porsche Carrera, Carrera S, Carrera 4, Carrera 4S, Coupe, Cabrio, Targa, 997 2005-2012 3.6L non turbo
Porsche Carrera, Carrera S, Carrera 4, Carrera 4S, Coupe, Cabrio, Targa, 997 2005-2012 3.8L non turbo
Porsche Carrera GTS, Carrera 4 GTS 997 3.8L non turbo 2011-12