Racing Dynamics Downpipes for BMW M3 F80, BMW M4 F82/F83 and BMW M2 Competition with S55 turbocharged 3.0 liter inline-6 motor. Features:
Application List: All with left hand drive only.
- This model replaces the restrictive OEM catalytic converters with 200 cell sport cats for increased HP and Torque.
- Gen2 version is the 2nd generation of our downpipes and now incorporates flex joints to absorb engine/chassis vibration and improve installation. These flex joints increase the life of the downpipe installation by allowing slight movement between the engine and exhaust. Cheap models are lower in price but do not include this higher quality design feature.
- These downpipes now incorporate heat shielding over most of their lengths to reduce radiant heating into cabin and engine compartment. Catalytic elements by their very nature slow the air flow slightly creating radiant heat in the engine compartment. The heat shield reduces this radiant heat and allows the heat exit via the exhaust.
- This downpipe fits BMW 2 series M2 Competition and BMW 3 and 4 series, F80/F82 M3/M4 with S55 turbocharged 3.0 liter inline-6 motor.
- Removing exhaust flow restrictions increases horsepower and torque significantly.
- Our Gen2 M3/M4 downpipes are now a full 76mm (3") in diameter for best air flow. Low cost versions are generally only 70 mm (2.75")
- Improves throttle response and generally improves turbo spool up.
- Downpipes are manufactured out of 304 stainless steel.
- Straight-through tubing section replaces the heavy and restrictive OEM catalytic converters for maximum power and sound. Straight-through design improves horsepower and torque significantly
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM primary catalytic converters.
- Our Gen2 downpipes now include heatshield covering over 90% of the downpipes
- Less thermal load on the turbocharger
- Recommended for track/off-road use only.
BMW M3 F80 2014 onThese parts are intended for off road or track use only!
BMW M4 F82 2014 on
BMW M4 cabrio F83 2014 on
BMW M2 Competition 2018 on
This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.