Stainless steel downpipes for BMW 550i/650iX5/X6 and other N63B44 4.4 V8 turbocharged motor applications include 550i F01 and F10 along with 650i F12. Must have flange connections between downpipes and center section of exhaust system - send in your VIN number with order in PO comment area of order entry see 130 10 63 230. Changes to slip fit occurred 2012-13 models. Features:
Application List: Models with 4.4L Turbocharged Engines only!
- Manufactured from high quality 3" stainless steel pipe for superior heat resistance and strength. These stainless pipes replaces the OE catalytic converters for additional power.
- Be careful of low price versions of this style of downpipe. We had a lot of problems with fit and quality and discontinued selling. Our model is far superior in build fit and qualtiy.
- TIG welded and CNC machined flanges for strength and durability.
- This increased exhaust gas flow from this reduced restriction allows for more power in the low to mid range RPM. Generally around 10-15 HP
- Comes complete with O2 sensor bungs, braided stainless integrated flex pipe for better alignment , gaskets and bolts.
BMW made 2 different downpipe connections: flange and slip fit. Before purchasing you need to verify which connection you have. Look underneath your car where the downpipe connects to the exhaust and see if you have a bolt together flange or slip fit with compression clamp. This model is for bolt together flange connection.
BMW X6, Sport Utility 4-Door, 2010-14
BMW X6, xDrive50i Sport Utility 4-Door, 2008-14
BMW X6, xDrive50iA Sport Utility 4-Door, 2009
BMW X5, Utility 4-Door, 2010-13
BMW 550i, 550i xDrive, Sedan 4-Door, 2011-13
BMW 550i, Sedan 4-Door, 2013
BMW 550i GT, GT xDrive, Hatchback 4-Door, 2010-13
BMW 650i, Base Coupe, Convertible 2-Door, 2012
BMW 650i, Coupe, Convertible 2-Door, 2012
BMW 650i xDrive, Base Convertible 2-Door, 2012
These parts are intended for off road or track use only!
This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.