This intercooler has been sized to give you the most intake air cooling for your high performance turbo BMW 335i/is, 135i/is, Z4 sDrive35i/is, 1M, X1 sDrive35i. It has taken us some time to find the proper designs and correct manufacturing facilities to meet and our quality and performance requirements. We are please to say we have been able to do that. Some of those performance requirements are outlined below under ADVANTAGES. This intercooler is manufactured for improved performance of BMW 135i, 1M, 335i and Z4. Advantages:
- Each intercooler is manufactured with bar and plate construction for greater heat dissipation. This design is more efficient transferring heat and minimizes heat soak. Bar and plate will generally recover faster from heat either in the engine compartment or repeated heating from energetic driving. Like at track events.
- Our intercooler design allows us to increase the number of rows in a given frontal area by up to 25% over conventional designs
- Our design provides over 80% more cooling surface and more than 60% more intake air volume compare with the OE intercooler.
- Our intercoolers utilize powder coated finish for superior corrosion resistance over bare aluminum especially in the front of cars where rain and debris is blown into the intercooler at pressure and speed.
- Our intercoolers use cast end caps, a bit more expensive but provides more rounded shapes for better airflow. Cast aluminum end caps give the best results in air flow and reliability. Each end cap is TIG welded to the intercooler core.
BMW 135i E82/e88 2006-13
BMW 1M E82 2011-13
BMW 335i, xi E90, E92, E93 2006-13
BMW 335is E92 2009-13
BMW Z4 18i N20 E89 2011-16
BMW Z4 20i N20 E89 2011-16
BMW Z4 28i N20 E89 2011-16
BMW Z4 35i E89 2009-16
BMW Z4 35is E89 2010-16