Racing Dynamics has always offered the finest performance enhancements available for BMW's. With that fact in mind, our performance software is engineered to provide optimum performance under most conditions when utilizing 92 octane or higher fuel. Testing was performed on a Mustang Chassis dyno using a Horiba air/fuel ratio analyzer simulating real world conditions.
For this particular application, BMW M-3 1/95-8/95 E36 (Bosch ECU 0.261.200.413 with O.E. chip #1.267.358.715 appears in 3.0 liter M3's made 1/95-8/95. These ECU's must be shipped to Racing Dynamics tuning center for conversion. For bosch ecu box #0.261.200.506 with O.E. chip # 1.267.357.965 installed in M3 >12/94 E36 with S50 3.0 liter motor use 188.8.131.52), dyno tests showed gains in horsepower and torque up to 6% over stock with no other modifications. This is the type of gain that you can actually feel in the "seat of your pants" on the street or on the track.
To add to your daily driving pleasure, we have also carefully reworked the part throttle maps to give you better throttle response under all conditions, not just when your foot in to the floor. This particular feature of our software will sharpen the overall "feel" or your car and allow it to be much more responsive to your every input.
Racing Dynamics performance Software features and benefits:
- Optimized fuel and timing maps at full and partial throttle positions
- Improved throttle response under all conditions
- Raised rev-limiters optimized for maximum performance
- Top speed limiters removed if applicable
- Custom programming available for modified vehicles
- All applications are upgradable
Specifications for this particular application are as follows:
- 14 Horsepower
- 12 ft-lbs of torque
- Rev-limiter is raised 400 RPM over stock in every gear
- Top speed limiter is removed. Customer accepts liability associated with removing the speed limiter. Car should be equipped with "V" or "Z" rated tires if high speeds are contemplated.