Downpipes for Porsche Panamera Turbo, Turbo S 2010-16 970 chassis w/ 4.8l V8 Twin Turbo. For left hand drive models.
- Large input flange with mandrel bent downpipes manufactured out of 304 stainless steel, TIG welded. Eliminates the largest restriction in your exhaust.
- The downpipes have OEM style cat housings at the input of each pipe.
- Straight-through tubing section replaces the heavy and restrictive OEM catalytic converters for maximum power and sound
- Improves horsepower and torque significantly. Approximately 20 HP with a tune.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM primary catalytic converters
- Less thermal load on the turbocharger
- Reduces turbo lag
Porsche Panamera Turbo, Turbo S 2010-16 970 chassis w/ 4.8l V8 Twin Turbo
Please Note: There are 2 different connections on various Panamera models. You should check your installation
prior to ordering: 1 is circular round for "V" clamp and the 2nd a 6 bolt flange.
These parts are intended for off road or track use only! This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways.
This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.