Cat By-Pass pipe for Porsche 991 Turbo 2013 on. These By-Pass pipes replace the factory catalytic converters with straight flow pipes. Designed for track use only. Features:
Application ListThese parts are intended for off road or track use only!
- Manufactured in 304 stainless
- Our design includes catalytic converter canisters. Gives an OEM look with catalytic cases but no cats..
- Cats are removed for straight through air flow giving improved torque and horsepower.
- Typical horsepower gains 20+ and torque 20+ ft lbs.
- Reduced weight in the rear of the car.
- By-Pass pipes enhance turbo sound and improve throttle response
- Includes 2 @ O2 sensor bungs in each pipe
- Pipes available with high temperature heat shield to force engine heat out the rear of the car. You can select this set of by-pass pipes with heat shields Photos are below regular photos. Part number 991.08.00.600 Just select them on the pull down option menu.
This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.