This Racing Dynamics front strut brace for the Porsche Boxster & Boxster S (986), 911 Carrera, Carrera S & Turbo (996) is manufactured with a 100% carbon fiber center bar with RACING DYNAMICS logo, not carbon fiber wrapped around aluminum or carbon fiber look but real carbon fiber for extreme lightness and stiffness Features:
- Lighter and stiffer than aluminum with latest high tech look.
- This strut tower brace is a precision machined structural component that will increase chassis rigidity for the driving enthusiast. It increases the chassis rigidity by tying the two front shock towers together.
- You will notice the improved handling when cornering hard. A must when the car is driven in autocrosses or track events.
- Shock tower mounting plates are precision machined CNC aluminum for accurate and easy mounting. Mounts to existing mounting points, no drilling required. Easy bolt in installation. Turbo models sometimes require slight relocation of fluid reservoir, ask for instructions.
- This Racing Dynamics strut brace looks great in your engine compartment and outperforms other strut braces on the market. See 996 99 00 010 for aluminum model.
911 Carrera (996) 1998-05
911 turbo (996tt) 2001-05
Boxster Roadster S 2001-04